|There is a search bar above your name/username and photo at the upper right of every page on the Network. No matter what you're looking for, this search bar can help you find it.
The page which displays your search results is broken into several sections, three of which are important:
- Forums Search shows you the topics in your groups which contain your search phrase.
- Members Results shows you members which are associated with your search phrase.
- Groups Search shows you groups which have your search phrase in their title or description.
GENERAL SEARCH TIPS (works for many websites)
1) More or less words? - if you can't find what you're looking for, try using less or more words in your search. It's often best to start with less words and add more if you don't have success.
2) Choosing a Unique Search Phrase - Search using a single unique word if possible. For example, someone's last name might be unusual -- try using that. Think hard about a word or phrase that would ONLY be in that article.
3) Trying a New Approach - If you can't find what you're looking for, think of another way to track down the information. If you can't find a topic, can you search for the Group it was posted in and then scroll down through that group? If you can't find a group, can you search for a friend in the same group and then look in his/her "My Groups" list?
4) Finding Your Own Posts - Remember that everything you've posted is available by clicking on your own name or photo (top right of every page). That will take you to a page which show you a list of your recent activity on Shambhala Network. Scroll down to find what you're looking for.